Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello school; I'm a year 2 now!

Wow, it's been a really long time since i last posted here.
So, well, since I'm pretty bored, I decided to update this about-to-die blog.
Hahaha

I'M A YEAR 2 NOW

So, first week of school is finally over and -phew- it's really not an easy week for me as I'm fighting the sickness within me T.T
Moreover, I'm like really a loner in my new class. Hahaha, Not really, at least I have Isaac and Trevor to fool around with me.
And thankfully, James and Zan helped me :') I have my new form clique hahaha.
So, my class is really super damn quiet. I mean not those I-want-to-listen-to-tutor kind of quiet. I MEANT THOSE AWKWARDLY QUIET. Those kind of silence that can kill a person. Yep, that's how awkward is my class. *gosh. 2 years with them*
But, neh, still hoping and praying that this quietness will go soon as group projects are passed down and I have to worked with them for at least a year!!!!!!!! If the awkwardness still stays...... *kill me plz* hahaha.

So, first week of school + club crawl (NYP's cca display days) = good? bad? I would say, OKAY LAH.
------ I miss my sexies, their bimbotic-ness ------
Finally, a lecture that most of us are in it :)! HURRAY!

Day 1 Club Crawl :)
I have the mic /: -kill me plz-


We're the Guan Jia :)


Candyflosser with Tiffany!

LG Dinner :>

The Creepers!

Sheepmates! Lubb lubb

Too bored to be true!


Day 2 Club Crawl :)

Loners reunite!