Sunday, July 15, 2012

❤



When is my last time posting here? hmm, around June? HAHAHA
Right, right right.
yep, I didnt really have he time to bother my blog as I have so many projects and hwk to do.
My life is so packed.

Well, all in all,
7 wonders <3


First, I had a hair cut. HAHAHA. It's pretty short. Really. Like, some mushroom.
hehe :) ShroomShroom like what Peng Hui would call me now.
I have a handful of my friends yet to get a shock to see how short my hair is! hahaha.
But, nope, no regrets. I pretty like my mushroom hair now. :)

THENTHENTHEN, Im officially 17 now. Should i feel happy?? Hehe
Handsome, not?
hahaha. Well, at 12am. They appeared outside my house with a cake. The boys who celebrated my birthday. Adrian and James. Hehe. They are so sweet can! Thanks guys! ❤


But, pretty blessed to have my sexies to celebrate my sweet 17 on the early Wednesday morning for me.
They had a hard time trying to hide the surprises.

Lesmin Chua, my favorite one. > Tay Yeenah, the slow one. > Gladys Nah, the guailan one. > Joyce Wong,  the cute one. > Tiffany, the funny one. > Joyce Chia, the quiet one. > Charlene, the sotong one. 

 


I HAVE THE WORLD BEST SISTER!❤
She, pushed away all her appointments to celebrate my birthday and make it a blast for me.
Her weakness is sports and she promised to ice skate with me!
I love her so much. Without you, my birthday wouldn't be so complete!




Yep, So, i basically had a good birthday. Oh, i had my haircut on my birthday :) hahaha
Well, so many things to update ya, will just replaced the words with pictures❤
Dreamy day out w sister ❤

 MY POM LOVE❤



GOD'S CHILDREN❤


MET UP W MY SILLY GIRL FOR SOME SUSHI DINZ




❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ytd's Service with my Laoban Charlene :3