Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hello Sunday, Happy Saturday, So blessed everyday

How's your weekend so far :)?

Ohaiyo!
So, I'm back again, sitting in front of my lappy typing this.
Well, so far so good, life been really great with so many blessings from so many people! Thank God for these people :)

So, ytd, was an awesome day. 
Had team meeting in the early morning and met all my babies :) woohoo. The passion to outreach is like back! 
While I was thinking about those happy times in Macau, I miss the life there more. I mean, there's no distraction over in Macau and everyday, we worship God, do street evan, distribute the bible, share God's love, etc, how can I not love those kind of life? 
However, if I were in Macau for long, I would definitely miss Singapore. I would definitely miss the people I love here and etc. Sigh.....

Well, just gonna stop here for today cos as usual, I'm too lazy to type more. HAHAHA
I love ytd :')

ootd ytd

Macau Love love love

Dinner in Aston :)


Bored girl waiting for Unit Meet in Starbucks

Welcome home sister! She was right there for me when I was done. She listens to my rant and cheered me up. She's my love! I love her!

So, I was back reminiscing the past and this girl definitely is part of my life. Especially every Sunday where we would spent our morning and afternoon together :') You're definitely one of the best gift God has blessed me with and you've definitely made an impact in my life. Thank you for not giving up on me and still made every effort to pester me to meet you up and spend quality time with you. Little memories with you, made our friendship so strong now. I love you Chingwen! Thanks for always supporting me and comforting me, assuring me and always there for me.