Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Celebrations with Exams.

Moshi! How's everyone been doing? How's your valentine day and your February so far?
Well for me, February has been a busy yet fruitful month :)! With my love ones and friends showering me with love and God constant blessing + teaching and His amazing love for me! Woohoo

So, I'm still in the midst of my Semester exam and I'm so bored of studying!
Exams are such a burden. But, they are necessary. True? YES.
I'm left with 1 last paper which is on Friday. *cheers!* and I'm going to party hard after that with my 6 girls! ❤ *cheers more!* hahaha

Well, time to go and mug for my last paper - MACROECONS.
Shall I just left the pictures speak for themselves? ☺

CNY- 10 Feb to 12 Feb
Day 1



Day 2

Day 3

13/02/2013 - Unit Love

With Yeenah at Miriam House for Unit steamboat :D

:D

Trevor and Xiao Yuan :DD

Sheldon and Kunseng :)

Figured about this camera effect and playing on the bus! lol

UNIT CHEERS!

14/02/2013 - Valentine Day
Last year with Love VS this year with Books :(