Friday, May 24, 2013

Physically away, spiritually attached.

End of the 6th week of school;
I come to realize how important you're.

A lot of different feelings towards my new poly life without you.
It's like a blessing in disguise for us to realize how important we're towards one another. How eager we're to see each other whenever we have the same lecture, have the same break, end the same time, start school the same time etc.

Positive & negative;
Black & white;
Love & hate;
Likes & dislikes;

Thank you Hubby for always standing by on me and going through my ups and downs with me. You seen me in my worse and you never judged me. (even if you do, I will take it as a no. But I strongly believe you didn't. Hahaha.) When I need a hug, when I need to rant, when I need to cry, when I need you, you were there. You've never ever left me. I can never imagine myself without you when I was at my worse. We don't text everyday, we don't see each other everyday but we know that we are constantly on one another's mind. I love you and I can never find someone as retarded, as cheeky, as cute, as playful, as bitchy, as fun and love me as much as you do.
You taught me the real meaning of best friends.