Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fourth Day.

Day 4 ever since school started.

No doubt, the first 3 days, I was damn tired. I mean, physically tired. Emotionally, not that tired. Well, school is quite stressful with all the projects... T.T

Thankfully, this morning tutorial is cancelled and we only have lecture from 1-2pm. Kinda a bit retarded to just go school for an hour but well, that's school isn't it? 
Well, had ample of rest the entire of ytd. ☺ napped for about 4-5 hours with my sleeping mask! Ah~ finally had the time and erm, energy to take care of my face. It feels so damn long since I last took care of my face. 

My sleeping mask. 
Had it on my face for prolly a few hours. Felt quite good after removing it. Suppose to be on my face all the way till I wake up. But I slept back after removing it. Hahaha. 
Okay, I sound like some vain kid over here. 

Should feel damn refreshed and ready to study after those sleep. But, I felt worse. Tried to do a little of my project. But failed. Skyped for about 2 hours and I went back to sleep. AGAIN. Ah, I don't know what's wrong with my body :'( 


Ma stillll alive face this morning while on the way to school for project meet -_- (Supposing-ly to have MORE sleep. But well some people just like to ruin my day -roll eyes-) 
Had a mega mood swing just now - for God knows why. Threw a mega tantrum on my few favorite people in poly /: Ahhhh, but they embraced it unwillingly. They even tried to laugh it off with me. Love them so much ❤ ❤ 

Oh & I'm really looking forward to my Bintan trip w my family this weekend. At least, I'm going for a weekend getaway :') 
Finally having my Sabbath days. So worn out by the things on hand. 

Mini gifts from and for me ❤ 


Had photoshoot ytd in school while waiting for my presentation IN THE LECTURE FOR ABOUT 200 - 300 PEOPLE (Thankfully, I'm done with it AS THE FIRST GROUP AND ONLY SPEAKER). 
Coming back to the photoshoot, awkward much. Cos I dunno how to pose. And I am not sexy enough for sexy poses. Hahaha. 

Do support my school project Blogshop! Gonna launch it mega soon. As soon as we finished editing ☺☺