Friday, July 5, 2013

Thank God For All.

Finally had some retail therapy today with a few of my favourite. (And scape retail roadshow.)


Loots that I bought today. 
And a dress from Tinselrack :) woohoo.

I'm a happy girl. Hehe. 
So, it's been quite a while since I shop. Have to control a bit cos I dun have the money to shop. (Feeling so sian) 
Restricted myself from shopping too much, this is my retail therapy plan.
So basically, every month, I'm only allowed to buy 
- 1 one-piece (so its either a dress, romper, jumper or etc)
- 1 outer wear 
- 1 top 
- 1 bottom
- 1 set of inner piece
Hahaha. Like, 1 each and I allow myself to carry over.
And one more, only allow to go for 1 drinking session per month. Ahhhh, I sound like an alcohol addict. Hahaha

I've been really worn out this week. (Expected) 
Everyday, it's study, work, project, study, work, project and on. Been really tired and lack of sleep - I mean, those kind of severe lack of sleep :'( 

But, work was fun. Have been really enjoying work! (though I'm going home at wee hours every time I work)


And yeap, though tiring in school, my lovely peers were awesome enough to embrace my crankiness, tiredness, complainy-attitude and all the bad things. 
They even brought me to eat my fav popiah,rojak and mee hoon kuey in city plaza ❤❤ 

Kel and Ying
Val and Trev

Awesome friends are awesome 
So blessed to have them in my life.