Monday, June 24, 2013

Harlo work ☺

Harlo readers ☺
It's been quite sometime I'm here blogging again. So, I shall come and just talk a little about my life ☺☺

So, I just ended my 2 weeks school term break :( - really indeed a busy 2 weeks break, but I enjoyed myself!! (Something deserve to throw a parteh! Hahaha. Kidding) 

And so...... My 2 weeks is gone in a blink of an eye :(

Oh well, time pass and today is the first day of my school from the 2 weeks break....
Show u a Day 1 face: 


And besides school, I had work! (Yay or Nay?) 

Oh & I'm hired ☺ I'm no longer jobless and begging for money. Hahaha. 
Well, I'm currently working in......


Yes, Starbucks ❤
And today, I went over to prepare for a store opening on Wednesday - 26 June 2013! 
So, cos I'm still new to the Starbucks environment, I'm quite clueless; I don't know what to do & so, I helped out with flattening the cardboards! 


& that stupid Kel say that next time when I retire, I can work as the cardboard lady. 
& from the amount of cardboards I flattened, Kel says that I can earn alot of money - what a bitch right!!! Humph.

Oh well, and I became a balloon girl ☺
Wheeeeee. I love balloons and I'm blowing up the balloons!!
Happy girl, happy girl, happy girl. 



Well, so now, I need to start doing my projects and tutorials; tomorrow I still have work. Ahhhh. Panda eyes, HERE I COME! 

Goodnight readers! Goodmorning readers! Hahaha.