Saturday, July 27, 2013

That very day.


It's been quite awhile since I blogged here yea?
Been really busy lately. I mean, really very busy. Never been so packed in for so long.
So packed that I have barely enough time for some ample rest.

Well, putting aside the one and only project left and 4 papers remaining, I decided to come and revive this about-to-die blog. Hahaha.

Let's just keep some things short.
I just had my 18th Birthday on 11 July. Really appreciate those that rmb my birthday and thank you all once again who sincerely wished me happy birthday :') I love y'all.
And another bunch of people that I love is the ones that celebrated with me, and that special girl come running to me after my buy-lux presentation that day, gave me the biggest, widest hug, kissed me, and wished me a great birthday. I love you bbygirl. ♡

Basically, I had no plans. Yes no plans for my 18th birthday. I mean, c'mon, it's in the midst of all project due and everyone is busy meeting up for their projects, jiejie is having her major exams, church friends are all having school and work, dad and mum need to work. So, WHAT CAN I HAVE?

But, well, my awesome mighties four voluntarily sacrifice their time to accompany this troublesome girl to Toys 'R Us to play - cos I just wanna feel young :')


 
Failed shot cos my angry pig dropped hahaha

They are a bunch of people that I love. Thank God for BM1225!

Then, had meals in Manhattan Fish Market. My first time though~

Their mushroom soup..... is not bad though :')



TUCK IN

Dinner with famfam after that in Clementi -
HAWKER CENTER FOOD, I MISS YA.


And a few more. But, Tuck in before I can even snap some photos of it. I simply just love to eat! 


BLACKBALL

A simple cute birthday cake cos I dun want to have too many cakes this year! Hahaha
Lastly, my celebration in BM1225 & snapshots of my favorite few! 
Meet Blue from my lovelies
Trevor -  The one whom I confide to, play with, had fun with in class :') without him in class, I have no idea what would I be like now. Thanks God for your presence here :')

 Isaac - Awwwww he wears my favorite shirt on my burbday! Hahaha. Someone who is able to make me laugh without saying much! hahaha.
Siying - The first girl I met on that special day of mine. Lubb her! A simple phrase to describe this friendship: A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Kel- He sees the most unglamorous side of me I guess... That's how much we hang out :')

Look at how deeeeeeeeep it is! Sigh.


Thank you all for that very day.