Monday, August 5, 2013

Till then.

Take a break from all the studying, let me blog a bit about my last week of school :>

Looks who is sleeping on the last week of school ze Monday!

Received a $10 cash voucher from Siyingyingyingying 
Knowing that I lubbbbb facial products, knowing that I take care of my precious face like it's my life, she gaveeeee this to me. AND TADA. JUST NICE I NEED A TONER. YIPPIE YIPPIE YAY YAY.


#happygirl95

Chinatown for dinner with my 3 babies 

And I almost died while I eat that big bowl of mixed food. It's like as if it's taking my life away.
THAT'S MONDAY

And here it comes Tuesday where I get to see my eyecandy everywhere ♡.
K, she's not my eyecandy. She's my eyecandy spotter. hahaha

So, Wednesday, Thursday passed.
Personal Selling and One Direction the entire day.
LG on Thursday night was awesome. God is so prominent, speaking to me and more.
He's just - WAY. TO. GOOD. TO. ME

And so, Friday finally comes.
It's a night that I get a plenty of sleep. Aha, kidding
Last Friday night was 1 of the best night. Aha, not really. But definitely, one of the best sleep I had since God knows when.

So, that's all for now.
TILL THEN.