Saturday, August 31, 2013

Msia Day 1.

Last day of August & my first day of my Malaysia getaway. Yeap. First day.

It was kinda like a mix feeling when I know that I'm going over for about 4 days.
4 days - Saturday to Tuesday.
The amount of things that I can do within these 4 days moreover, it falls on a Saturday - go service, meet shepherd, meet sheep, meet people, serve in Hopekids, read some books etc. what's more? Today, I have musicians meet too! But well, I believe that God gave me this weekend break for a reason. So, I have got no choice (tixs were bought) but to go.

Though I have no choice to go, but I do have a choice to carry what kind of heart attitude when I go:
i) a heart full with anger cos I'm kinda forced to go.
ii) an open heart full with gratitude cos God provide me with such chilling holidays.

So, I obviously chose the second one.
God really opened my eyes early in the morning when I'm preparing for this trip.
I've been reflecting since this morning and set a few of my goals for a trip like this.

Well, going back to Malaysia has always been giving me a lot of mixed feelings since the age of 15 when I start seeing my life crumbling down.
Several memories of different people cos I really love to do my reflections here and sometimes, I tend to over think and I made things worse. Hahaha.
But well.  Falling in love, out of love, back in love, out of love again and again. Heartbreaks, joy and happiness were all experienced here. Cousins seeing me crying and crying over and over, seeing me falling in love over and over.
So, this place, do bring back a lot of memories.

Well, for this trip, I gonna make it a different trip.
I don't want to make this trip just a normal Malaysia trip where I merely just run away from my problems and when I go back, more problems waiting for me to solve. No. I don't want this.

What I want from this trip is to get into a new deeper level of relationship with God where I converse with Him in every moment here when I do my reflections.
This time, I would invite my Lord and Saviour in my reflection and decision making.
Praying and discerning; doing ministry work; reading up and listening to sermons.
This trip is going to be a God-filled, God-centred trip.

As this day is coming to an end, I really want to thank God for bringing me through this day. I thought I'm going to die taking the plane with an empty stomach, but no, God pull me through.
I landed safely, had spiritual talks with my relative, updated my life with my cousins, had my Sabbath.

Thank God for this wonderful fattening trip ♡

Mumsie and I on the plane.
I love to spend quality time with you mum. As much as I don't show that I love you, I do. I love every single thing you have done for me. I love that you pamper me like a princess. I love that you always support my decisions when no one is with me. I love that you always pay for my outstanding bills after nagging. I love that you always hear my cries and give me advises. I love it when I fall and you pick me up. I love random hugs that you wanted from me. And so much more things that I love you for.
Even though sometimes you do things that it's not easy for me to understand, I still love you mum.

QT Princess ready to fly! Whooop


& we landed safely.
The first thing I do - FIND FOOD. 
K, I know. I am a pig. I LOVE TO EAT RIGHT.
3 donuts // Banana Crunch Sundae ♡.
 

 
Happy mumsie and her cheap cheap ice cream cone 

All-time favourite ♡♡
This stupid girl, never fails to make me smile after every single thing. Mua.
// HTHT with my dearest 


Supper at my favourite kampong :>

Of cos with my all-time-favourite uncle 

Happy cousins when their roti tissue is served!

This is mine! Whoop!

Before bed // Before doing ministry work // Before QT