Wednesday, September 11, 2013

He gave me so much more that I can't comprehend.

Been quite some time since I'm here, penning down my journey of the day.
Well, here I'm today. Back in front of my laptop, typing all these :') 

Strictly Pancakes on Tuesday with my beloved Aw. 

I choose the prawn from the savoury.
& strawberry from the sweet for Aw. 


We downsized our pancake bcos 3 is too overwhelming. 
This is my 3rd time here in strictly pancake and I've never felt so satisfied before :') so, I guess, downsizing is really a right decision for both of us. 
(Heh, at least, I leave a good impression of Strictly Pancakes for her.) 


So, after we had our yummmz pancake, we head over to Somerset for some shopping (bcos I've cash vouchers and I wanna use it) hahaha. 
Well, on the way there, we saw a queue at Nike and that really caught our attention. Being typical Singaporean, we went over to peep and tada! We secure ourselves FREE Nike run slots :') 
Registering for Nike run is always a problem to me. COS IT'S SO DAMN EXPENSIVE. GOSH. But this time, WE GOT IT FOR FREE. 

REALLY, BY GOD'S GRACE. *insert blissful face*
That stupid girl tell me later at night that she's super excited for the race. I was damn happy. (Cos she doesn't like to run) But guess what's her next sentence after pausing for a few minutes....


"Cos I get to receive free goodies bag"
-_-


This silly girl! Hahaha. 

Yes, we went to Etude House to get some face care products. 
Oh c'mon. Girls. 
What's more? WE GET A FREE ÉTUDE HOUSE MEMBERSHIP CARD. It's damn pretty and both of use were jumping with joy. 

AGAIN, BY GOD'S GRACE. 
So much God's grace Tuesday that we can't even. 

She came over to my crib to nomz dinner with my mama, fellowship, nua, sing, dance, have fun. AHAHAHA. 
It will be one of my best day in September *insert more blissful face*


"When you give onto God, lead onto Him, trust His ways, He'll give you so much more that you sometimes can't even comprehend" 
I love you my Almighty one ❤