Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Everything is a choice

Decided to come back to blogger and blog about some worth to share good memories.
It's been sometime since I sit in front of Kate and pen down my thoughts. 
Apologized for my lazy brain. 

Well, for start, congrats to myself that I've finally completed 2 reports within last weekend. *PS, I'm nearly killed.* and 1 - Business Law is down! 
I'm still left with 1 International Marketing paper, 1 Understanding China report and 1 Essentials of International Business presentation. 
Which all are due next week. Sounds pretty stressful but well, on a side note, I can party hard after Wednesday!

New make up kit from sis!
Rainy cold day
Best sister ♡
Best son ♡
Best boy ♡
Best girl♡
Best support ♡

Well, today after my papers, random thoughts just pass my mind. 
Choices. 
Choices is the one that remain in my mind for a long time. 
Everything in life is a choice. 
You can choose everything but your family. 
You can choose to sacrifice something for something. 
You can choose to spend your time with who. 
You can choose who to fall in love with. 
You can choose who to fix your eyes on. 
You can choose to spend money. 
You can choose to be savvy. 
You can choose practically everything. 
You can even choose if you want to be rich or poor.

It's because of your choices, you determined your priority. 
Would you choose to put God before all else? 
Would you sacrifice your time for your family? 
Would you sacrifice your sleep for gaming? 
Would you sacrifice a meal to save that meal's money?
Would you rather eat in an expensive place or just coffee shop? 
Between all these choices, when you choose something above the other, that is your priority. 
So ask yourself today, what is your ultimate priority. 
Is it God? Is it family? Is it studies? Or is it your friends?
Set your priorities right and start making good choices!