Thursday, December 5, 2013

5th December.

5th December is a special day for me.
Nope, it's not my monthsary with my boyfie. Nope.
It's the birth of my sister 22 years ago.

YEAP. TODAY IS MY FAVOURITE JIEJIE'S BIRTHDAY.
Just like any other year, we went out as a family and have a simple dinner at the hawker center nearby our house.
Expensive food, good ambiance is not what our family practice for such occasions.
It's the company and the time spent that matter most.

Some selfie + selfie with boyfie of the day.
Geesh. Apologized for the poor photo quality and no photos taken with sissay from my phone.
All the photos taken are in Jack (Jie's DSLR)


Selfie of the day xx



Always feeling so great to have you around xx
We may always argue but at the end of the day, we will always bring a smile before we end each day. I love you. 
Feeling: Blissful 

Food for thought.
Yesterday I had a short meet up with my class rep, Belinda. Not exactly a meet up though. I met her up to pass her my National Education report so she could hand it up for my group and I.
I express my gratitude for her by making her a simple drink. The drink I made for her that morning is not the highlighted key thing that I am going to blog about this evening.
Instead, I'm going to talk about my friend Belinda instead.

She's a very responsible class rep I would say. Some things that she does not need to hold responsible for, she held them. Let's just take the NE project as an example. She is not required to wake up early to come to school and help her class to hand in the report on a Wednesday when we do not have any lesson on that day. Honestly speaking, she is one of those that I see who take up responsibility willingly and carry it on throughout. It's not easy, but because of her commitment to her responsibility, she has done it.

I realized how fortunate to have her as a class rep, who is so responsible only after having some bad experience. Neh, I'm not flattering her or exaggerate things.
It's just that we people only know how to cherish what you have after facing the worse.
When you have been through a tough time, you'll then realized how much hard work one has to carry and how tough it is to bring this responsibility with you.

If today you realized how blessed you are to have certain someone with you, step forward and express your gratitude to them, tell them how bless you are to have them. Even a simple sincere "Thank You" will definitely warm their hearts up.
Why should we be stingy with our compliments and praises to those people who helped you in your life?