Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas.

4 more days to the end of 2013.
Time really pass yea?

Well, before I start talking about how has 2013 been to me, I just want to talk about 25 December and the days leading to 25 December.
Yes, 25 December is Christmas. But what exactly is Christmas?
Christmas without Christ is mas. So, Christmas is all about Christ. Christ is love. Hence, Christmas is Love.

So, what is Christ?
Christ is Jesus Christ. 
25 December - Christmas, is to commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. 


So, Merry Christmas guys (belated)


& from the Sisters, Merry Christmas.
Sis and I were being very cute, doing Christmas covers. Thou my singing is really bad....


Sheepy and I were just being retarded after service.
Camwhoring with our Axis white Christmas Tree :>




Our outfit for Christmas service on 21 December! Woohoo.


Work at Foster on 22 December - FIRST TIME WORKING TGT :)



& our last LG of 2013 in Mi's house with my first log cake from Fullerton Hotel in my life.

This year, is the first year that I celebrated Christmas in Singapore.
And on 25 December itself, I celebrated with my favorite boy tgt with my family.
Indeed without Jesus, I'm nothing and without Jesus, Christmas is meaningless.