Monday, January 13, 2014

xoxo

For all NYP Year 2 Business students,
WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL.

After a month of term break, I'm finally back to the campus life! (Yay or Nay?)
But well, I have been wasting my time during my term break. Honestly speaking, I have no idea what was I doing the entire of my term break. I was busy, but, I have no idea what was I busy with.
Projects, work, family, church.

I needed this so badly because my eye bags are getting worse *OHMYGOSH*
Thankful that I took some time to mask before the start of school.
Thank God for the time, thank God for the eyemask, thank God for mummy and daddy.

Back to last Saturday funs;
It's so good to be back in church though there is some hiccups here and there. 
But..... God is indeed a great big God! :') 
I love how he conquer Satan's attack. I love you God 

"This face and this act is swag." 
Swaggy Thalia says that. 

Jia Shen VS Denise
The balloon from my sheepy to cheer me upppppz. Love u!

Lastly, a #throwback photo with Trevor.

So, I will end of today's blog entry with this video recommended by my boyfriend.
"Nah, if you like online shopping"



HAHAHA. He's way too cute.